ORANG YANG TIDAK PERNAH DIBAKAR PANAS MENTARI, MUSTAHIL MENGHARGAI RIMBUN BERTEDUH.. :)

Monday, December 12, 2011

Without Words

I shouldn't have done it
I shouldn't  have ignored it

like it wouldn't be seen
like it couldn't be seen

i don't think i should seen you

I should have run away
I should have pretended not to hear

like it wouldn't be heard
like it couldn't be heard

i shouldn't have listened to your love


without a word, you made me know love
without a word, you gave me your love

make me fill myself with your 
every breath, then you run away

without a word, love left me
without a word, love tossed me aside  

not knowing what to say
my lips must have been suprised

because you came without a word

why does it hurt so much?
why does it hurt continuosly?

Except for the fact that i can't see you anymore
And that you're not here anymore

Otherwise, it's the same as before

No comments:

Post a Comment